Cracked heels is a common health problem. They can be very painful, persistent and can have a great impact on the quality of your life.
But do not worry, as always there is an easy solution to this problem.
We will present you a simple solution that is very effective, plus it needs only a couple of ingredients and a little of your precious time. After you’re done, you can enjoy watching you regenerated feet work the same as before.
Step 1 – Warm water treatment
- Luke warm water
- 2 spoons baking soda
- Pumice stone
- 2 spoons salt
- Pour the lukewarm water in a tub.
- Add baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Soak in your feet for 15 minutes.
- Finally, rub your feet with pumice stone and dry them off.
Step 2 – Scrub
- 2 spoons oil
- Take a bowl and mix the 2 oil spoons and 1 spoon sugar.
- Give your feet a massage with this scrub for 5 minutes.
- Then, wash them as per usual.
Step 3 – Moisturizer
- A candle
- Add 2 spoons of oil, and a piece of the candle in a bowl.
- Place bowl in hot water until ingredients melt.
- Let the mix cool off and rub it on your feet.
- Put winter socks on before going to bed.
~ If you liked our article please share it with your family and friends! ~